Employment Opportunities with St. Mary's General Hospital
Click here to SEARCH OPENINGS
As one of NJ's Top Hospitals, we are looking for talented and compassionate people to be part of our ever growing and evolving team of healthcare and human care professionals. Below please find a listing of our latest job opportunities.
All applications for employment must be submitted through the Prime Healthcare Careers page listed above. Potential candidates will be contacted by the SMGH Human Resources Department and will be seen by appointment only.
If you have any additional questions, please call Human Resources at 973-365-4201.
Graduate Medical Education
As a means to serve our community and invest in the future of our society the Prime Health Care Consortium (PHCC) at St. Mary’s General and Saint Clare’s Denville Hospital residency programs are focused on the essentials of the future of medical education. Affiliated with St. George Medical School, PHCC is responsible for training a number of medical students from all backgrounds while focusing on training the future medical leaders through our residency programs.
With the expertise and strength of our experienced and knowledgeable medical staff of over 1,200 in a variety of specialties, PHCC will be starting a residency program in Internal Medicine, with an already established program in Podiatry. All programs will provide clinical and educational experiences at PHCC affiliated hospitals and ambulatory care centers.
GME Staff is available to assist and answer any questions you may have regarding residency at PHCC.
Affiliated Training Sites
St. Mary’s General Hospital
Saint Clare’s Denville Hospital
Sim Center at Saint Clare’s Dover Hospital
Dr. Carlos Tejeda’s Community Clinic
Multiple Private Offices
Payam Benson, MD-DIO
Designated Institutional Official
Director of Medical Education
Prime Healthcare at St. Mary General Hospital, St. Clare Hospital
Graduate Medical Education Committee
Members and Meeting Information
Prime Healthcare Consortium (PHCC) at St. Mary’s General and Saint Clare’s Denville Hospital has appointed Payam Benson, MD to serve as the Designated Institutional Official (DIO). The DIO and GMEC have been appointed by the President and CEO, and Board members of both hospitals and have been given the authority and responsibility for the oversight and administration of the PHCC-sponsored GME programs.
- Payam Benson, MD, DIO
- Ed Condit, CEO, SMGH
- Brian Finestein, CEO, SCDH
- Daniel Conroy, MD, CMO, SMGH
- Carlos Tejeda, MD, Chair, IM, SMGH
- Vincent Eletto, MD, Emergency Medicine, SMGH
- Paul Demuro, MD, Family Medicine, SMGH
- Elizabeth Moyano, Director, Quality and Patient Safety
- Rohan Somar, MD, Emergency Medicine, SCDH
- Arnold Pallay, MD, Department of Family Medicine, SCDH
- Michael Subik, DPM, Program Director, Podiatry
- Ali Saleh, DPM, Peer-selected resident Podiatry
- La Kisha Rosario, Medical Staff Manager
- Stanley Walker, MD, Program Director, Internal Medicine
- TBD, Program Director, Family Medicine
- TBD, Program Director, Emergency Medicine
- Peer selected residents/fellows from each GME training program
The GMEC will meet on the third Thursday of the month at 7:30 am in St. Mary’s Executive Boardroom.
Connect with Us
For all the latest updates and news, follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/PHCCresidency/.