Sealed is Hiring General Managers! Discover Jobs in Energy Conservation!
Sealed is an energy conservation service that assists in making houses more comfortable and efficient.
Sealed Inc. works in partnership with energy utilities and certified contractors. Homes are renewed from the inside out with upgrades like HVAC, insulation, air sealing, and smart home technology transform the way a home feels and functions. Sealed is backed by a $5 billion global investment firm and has major partnerships with large utility companies like Con Edison. Based in New York City, Sealed was founded in 2012 by Lauren Salz (CEO, Forbes 30 under 30, formerMcKinsey) and Andy Frank (President, energy efficiency veteran).
Job Title: General Manager
- You will be responsible for Sealed's business expansion into NJ and PA
- Create and execute the playbooks for territory selection, launch, and on-going success management
- Generate and manage relationships with local stakeholders
- Prioritize target expansion opportunities
- Research local customers, markets, competitors, and environments
- Coordinate cross-departmentally with marketing, sales, service, operations and finance to ensure organized launches, well-managed relationships, and successful revenue performance
Pay: $65.00 Hourly
Duration: Full Time, Regular
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor's Degree
Location: New York, NY
How to Apply:
- Send an up-to-date electronic resume (Word or PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write "Job Title of the position " in the subject line
- Please keep in mind that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
For more information visit the New York State Job Bank at http://myjobs.ny.gov and search for Job ID: NY1342427