Oct 28, 2014
Oct 28, 2014
SavedLogin to Rate Seller
- Responsible to coordinate all requests, both internal and external, for facilities.
- Maintain FLJC calendar of all programs, rentals and space reservations.
- Manage all contracts and keep records or rental fees and insurance coverage.
- Answer inquiries for space requests, provide building tours as appropriate.
- Ensure facility conflicts are avoided and if identified are mediated and resolved.
- Coordinate any deliveries for events.
- Communicate to the Head of Building Maintenance any requirements for custodial support for events and rentals.
- Handle correspondence and media publicity, as appropriate, for events.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel, Gmail. PowerPoint, Chaverware, ShulCloud Constant Contact a strong plus.
- Collaboration - Ability to work closely with office team, rabbinic and lay leadership and all tenants and customers. Able to work independently and with varied personality types.
- Able to take directions well.
- Attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to maintain clear and accurate records a must.
- Able to correspond and communicate clearly in person, by phone and in email.
- Previous non-profit experience in a Jewish environment a strong plus.
- Good initiative and work ethic, able to work independently and followup consistently.
Fair Lawn Jewish Center seeks a Part Time Events and Rental Coordinator to join its dedicated office staff. The FLJC includes a full floor of classrooms, several ballrooms and party rooms, a full sized gym and and exclusive caterer and is host to many cultural and educational events and classes as well as many parties and community programs.
- Workweek - Monday to Friday 9 to 2
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Listing ID: 4215