Take the helm of one of the world’s most iconic brands, and help bring it to life for our customers. As part of our team, you’ll own, guide, and direct marketing efforts. Constantly creating, innovating, and exploring the new, you’ll drive customer engagement and spark excitement.
Lead Macy’s social media strategy, planning and activation, with a focus on customer engagement, fostering brand loyalty and driving sales. Work closely with the communications, merchandise marketing, media relations, finance and digital teams to create a seamless omni-channel shopping experience. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Lead development of media planning and activation across an array of communication types, campaigns, business objectives and shopper segments
- Create new strategic thinking across the board, and optimize performance across all social media activations
- Partner with cross-functional departments to drive omni-channel social strategy that engages our customers at every touch point; media, merchandising, analytics, etc.
- Lead evaluation of social media platforms to partner with (aligning with our Marketing strategy and Business objectives)
- Partner with the analytics teams in monitoring and reporting on social media performance. Analyze performance to develop reports, auctioning key findings and strategic optimizations
- Stay current in social media and digital marketing trends; continuing to educate wider teams on innovations and maintain digital leadership within the industry
- Create and enforce social publishing and engagement best practices for the team (aligning with our global strategy and business roadmap)
- Lead and develop a team of best-in-class Social Media strategists
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
- BA required, MBA preferred.
- 5+ year’s digital marketing experience working for industry-leading company with significant media budgets (including media platforms and technologies such as social networks, location-based services, online loyalty programs etc.).
- Background working with the retail industry or a multi-unit company with a field organization (ie; fashion, entertainment, consumer package goods, etc.).