US Department of Justice
Salary: $61,131 - $79,472 a year
If selected for this position, you will join a well-respected team in the Administrative Division. Typical work assignments will include:
- Maintaining the evidence vault
- Coordinating the office's printing requisitions
- Logging tax and case information into tax database
- Purchasing supplies and equipment
Responsibilities will increase and assignments will become more complex as your training and experience progress.
Conditions of Employment
- You must be a United States Citizen or National.
- Background investigation, credit check, and drug test required.
- You must be registered for Selective Service, if applicable.
- If selected, you may be required to complete a one year probationary period.
- You must meet all qualification requirements upon the closing date of this announcement.
For more information on the Department of Justice and the United States Attorneys' Offices, visit www.justice.gov/usao/.