CFO Position NYC Metro Consumer Goods Food (Public Co)
My client is looking to hire a CFO
Fast growing specialty food distributor with a unique distribution and marketing platform including a fast growing e-commerce business, is looking for a CFO. The CFO will serve as a critical member of the small management team in a growing, entrepreneurial organization and will report to and work closely with the CEO. For confidential inquiries call David Sporn (212) 344-5050
Given our lean and fast paced environment , this person must be highly flexible, adaptable, and nimble when it comes to making executive decisions quickly. This person needs to bring a roll up your sleeves attitude as the company expands their resources and personnel.
· All aspects of financial reporting and analysis, and working hand in hand with operations in providing real time KPI's.
· Work closely with the operating business leaders to assist in general financial oversight and planning.
· Implementing and maintaining costing system to analyze margins by criteria such as customer, product, shipping method, packaging, quantities, pricing and other key operationally related financial metrics
· Providing daily/weekly KPI's , cost analysis, and product line segment profitability to support digital data based transformation
· Driving the "bottoms-up" monthly, quarterly, annually, and long-term financial forecasts, budgets and metrics
· Create and own the budget including expertise and experience with zero based budgeting
· Providing ongoing analysis of financial results as well as driving the development of robust monthly, quarterly, and annual financial packages
· Identify operational issues manifesting themselves in the financial results and participate with management in the development of operational strategies to mitigate the issues identified
· Special projects and duties as assigned by the CEO
· A successful candidate must have prior stand-alone senior financial or CFO experience
· A successful candidate will have significant experience in all aspects of financial reporting, KPI implementation and cost accounting
· A successful candidate will have experience with implementing and working with an ERP platform in a distributor/warehouse environment.
· Ideal candidate will have e-commerce experience and CPG/Food distribution experience .
· Ideal candidate must have strong management skills, including spearheading process and systems improvement projects with a proven track record.
· Experience working with a private equity backed company is a strong plus
· Operationally oriented, with the ability to appreciate and identify with operating executives and the issues and opportunities of the business
· Must be capable of working in a small company environment with limited staff- with a hands-on approach to accomplish goals and objectives
· MS Dynamics experience is a plus
· Articulate and effective communicator with the ability to influence others through the employment of sound judgment and good sense rather than the use of authority
· Highest standards of integrity, loyalty, honesty, moral and ethical values
FOR A CONFIDENTIAL DISCUSSION:
212 344 5050
212 344 5050