Aug 28, 2014
- A proactive, ambitious self-starter who takes initiative with high energy;
- High level critical thinking, attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills;
- Intellectual and educational curiosity related to underlying real estate investments;
- Ability to interact well with internal staff and external advisors and investors;
- Resourceful and independently organized;
- Bachelor’s Degree (open to variety of backgrounds/experience levels)
- Process subscriptions and interface with accounting department;
- Manage online investor portal;
- Answer investor related inquiries, inbound phone calls and emails in a timely manner;
- Create/process invoices and maintain high level of organization for the group;
- Assist with projects such as tax reporting and performance reports;
- Distribute account statements to investors and financial advisors;
- Perform due diligence on new Broker Dealers and RIA firms;
- Draft and send e-blasts to financial advisors and investors;
- Assist with marketing materials and investor kit needs;
- Periodically attend industry investment conferences (some travel required);
- Proactively educate existing investors and financial advisors about current or upcoming investment opportunities
- optional field 1
- Monday, March 11, 2019
Time Equities Inc. (TEI) is looking for an Investor Relations Associate to join the Equity Division. The Investor Relations function is a critical service component to TEI since the company sponsors private investment opportunities to an extensive financial network of investment advisors throughout the United States and maintains an investor base of over 1500+ high net worth investors.
The primary day-to-day functions would be to assist and interface with existing investors, processing new subscriptions, and responding to investor and financial advisor inquiries about their account(s). The secondary function is to provide capital raising support guided by the sales team.
The ideal candidate would become knowledgeable about Time Equities real estate offerings and able to assist in a variety of investor needs. This position reports directly to the Investor Relations Director and Managing Director of the Equity Department to serve as a resource for the entire Time Equities investor base in a well-informed way.
ABOUT TIME EQUITIES INC.
Established in 1966, Time Equities Inc. (TEI) is a New York City based, privately held, full service real estate investment and development company. TEI currently holds a diversified portfolio of over 325 properties (valued at over $5 Billion) comprised of office, retail, multi-family, parking garages, and industrial properties located in 32 US States, 5 Canadian provinces, Germany, the Netherlands, Italy and Anguilla.
TEI is all about its people. Many of the key personnel are industry leaders in their fields, and most of the senior staff has been with the company for more than 20 years. Working together as a close-knit team, TEI offers employees an entrepreneurial environment and provides resourceful learning opportunities across all of its departments (acquisitions, tax/finance, legal, accounting, brokerage, etc.) in order to promote personal and career growth.
Competitive salaries, benefits and more for the right hire. Prior real estate or finance investor relations or sales experience not required although preferred. Opportunity to obtain Series 22 and 63 securities licenses (training provided) for the right candidate.
Please email resumes to email@example.com to tell us more about yourself.