- Maintains a personnel structure and staffing level to accomplish the warehouse and receiving mission in an effective and efficient manner. Interviews and recommends applicants for hire as warehouse associates.
- Plans and coordinates work, trains and motivates, monitors and evaluates performance of warehouse associates; ensures their ability to safely move materials throughout the warehouse; counsels, records and disciplines as necessary. Enforces company policies.
- Plans and monitors optimal space utilization and efficient inventory flow. Maintains an equipment structure and level to accomplish the warehouse mission in a safe, effective manner. Provides appropriate equipment and racking to ensure the safe transport and storage of all materials.
- Monitors the unloading of all materials into the receiving department; ensures materials are staged for counting and inspection; ensures receiving reports accurately report material received. Resolves discrepancies with accounting regarding invoices, packing slips, and receiver reports. Monitors the flow of paperwork from receiving to inventory control for timely data entry. Oversees the movement of material from receiving to the warehouse in an efficient, effective and safe manner.
- Optimize floor plan to maximize efficiency and integrate with our inventory tracking system.
- Oversees maintenance of facility. Ensures that necessary repairs are completed in a timely manner.
- Participates as needed in special projects
- Other responsibilities as requested by management
- Technical Capacity
- Performance Management
- Decision Making
- Communication Proficiency
- Teamwork Orientation
- Ethical Conduct
- Financial Management
- 5-7 years of experience in warehousing, receiving, inventory control or materials management, with 3 years of supervisory experience
- Experience with handling large shipments, imports preferred
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Positive attitude
- Strong proficiency with technology including MS Office, Internet, and mobile apps
- Spanish a plus
- optional field 1
- Monday, May 14, 2018
The Warehouse Manager position is responsible for all warehouse functions including receiving, storage and distribution of merchandise. The Warehouse Manager will setup and maintain our 30,000+ square foot warehouse to maximize efficiency.. The position includes determining proper racking, ensuring proper staff levels and training, and compliance with all safety and OSHA guidelines.
This position manages all employees of the warehouse and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within the warehouse.
Preferred Skills & Experience
Email resumes to email@example.com