Aug 28, 2014
- Shift Lead Roles
- Wave Planner
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup
- Receive and process warehouse stock products
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards for audits
- Complete logs for inventory
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Comply and follow with procedures, rules and regulations
- Keep a clean and safe working environment
- Must be able to speak English
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience in a wholesale warehouse environment
- Knowledge of inventory software, databases and systems is a big plus
- Good organization and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects, maximum of 50lbs
- Forklift license or working on pallet jacks is a plus!
- Experience working in a warehouse environment moving, walking, standing, bending
- Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental)
- 10-15 Paid Holidays Off!
- Short/Long Term Disability 100% Company Paid
- Life Insurance 100% Company Paid
- 401K Options!
- Great Employee Discounts!
- optional field 1
- Tuesday, January 9, 2018
C+A Global is the leading international manufacturer based in Edison, New Jersey, who is the supplier of thousands of cool and unique electronics, cameras, photography equipment and accessories in the consumer marketplace. Our company continues to expand in growth and as one of the world's largest and most diverse online retailers we are excited to create new opportunities for job seekers! Apply now and Join our team!
We are seeking a Warehouse Workers (Entry Level to Lead Positions) for our Edison location.
Years of experience: 1-2
What We Offer!
Great opportunity to work for a growing and exciting company!
All applicants are subject to a background screening.
Apply at www.cagloba l.com/careers and put Our Kehila Market as your referral source