Aug 28, 2014
- Develop the Global CX ambition and operating model; create CX Center of Excellence to drive a common approach for CX management, governance and prioritization to support MetLife’s loyalty ambition
- Build consumer personas, identifying pain points and mapping experience journeys to envision the customer experiences across channels
- Craft Experience briefs; with powerful, unexpected, and impactful insights that inspire
- Create roadmap of activities and milestones for the COE and manage the planning and execution of those initiatives; drive communication and adoption of methods and practices
- Align milestones and outputs from CX COE with other strategic programs within and across markets; ensure approach and output is relevant to these initiatives
- Define and deliver CX training and enablement strategy to support CX practitioners across the globe
- Drive and support key components of MetLife’s customer loyalty effort
- Partner to build and scale a Globally consistent business case model for CX programs and opportunities, to enable local markets to make case for investment, evaluate opportunities and prioritize initiatives
- Analyze best in class, innovative and emerging CX trends (within and external to our category and industry). Present a business case for adoption at MetLife and socialize with the appropriate stakeholders
- Prepare and deliver progress reports and updates for key stake holders both on progress of our CX efforts and on the Global impact of CX programs against target KPIs
- Own and drive the governance and management system for the CX Transformation program, including planning the agenda and prepare materials for meetings and reviews with cross-functional stakeholders
- Build partnerships with key functions within the organization understand their priorities and roadmaps and ensure CX strategy and transformation initiatives are aligned and integrated
- Facilitate workshops and conversations among key stakeholders to identify business goals and map them to actionable CX transformation priorities
- Plan agenda and prepare materials for CX meetings and forums
- Support communication of Best Practice CX examples throughout the company, so markets can leverage and scale, and to enable a common definition of ‘good CX’
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required.
- 8-10+ years of professional experience in Management Consulting or Strategy and Program Management, ideally within a global company
- Strong record of success in working on complex, multi-dimensional programs
- Ability to take initiative, think strategically, connect dots across multiple threads and drive results
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Demonstrated ability to operate effectively in a highly matrixed and complex environment
- Strong proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel; comfort with financial models
- Ability to build and manage relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Exposure to both creative and business environments preferred
- Undergraduate degree strongly preferred, MBA a plus
- Ability to establish and broadly share/apply industry best practices from outside the organization
- optional field 1
- Saturday, April 13, 2019
Director- Global Customer Experience Strategy and Planning
Date Posted: Apr 13, 2019
Location: New York, NY, US, 10166
Job Location: United States : New York : New York
The MetLife Global Brand & Marketing (GBM) team has been evolving in line with MetLife’s transformation to a company that delivers greater value for our customers, employees and shareholders, Today, GBM is a strategic, customer-focused marketing practice that is dedicated to driving business impact across the globe. With a focus on customer led value propositions, relevant customer engagement and fostering a purpose driven brand, the team is committed to enhancing MetLife’s relationship with its customers and helping them navigate life’s twists and turns. GBM has 450+ employees in global, regional and local roles.
Role Value Proposition:
This role sits within the Customer Experience Design department. The Director, CX Strategy and Planning will play a key role in creating and executing the Global Customer Experience (CX) Strategy at MetLife to enable customer acquisition, customer loyalty and Brand preference. This person will play a key role in defining a common CX ambition at MetLife and creating conditions for success; this includes driving adoption of standards around CX Management, measurement, enablement, governance, tools and methods, in a highly matrixed Global organization. This role presents a great opportunity to build a new competency and help define a program critical for the company’s success.
This role combines strategy, program management and program implementation. This person will be an advocate for the Customer within the company, should have an entrepreneurial mindset and must be great at building relationships and driving consensus, as they will play a key role in making MetLife’s Global Customer Experience ambition a reality.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
Global Customer Experience
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 107564