Aug 28, 2014
- Work directly with RxC leaders and client executives to deliver best-in-class strategic and operational solutions for our life sciences clients.
- Oversee day-to-day project responsibilities including but not limited to building client relationships, managing expectations through effective communication, and striving for quality and excellence.
- Provide strategic analysis using primary and secondary research, and interpret findings.
- Perform advanced quantitative or qualitative analysis using state-of-the-art research tools and advanced excel skills, to anticipate and solve client issues.
- Create and deliver professional presentations and reports, run efficient meetings, and produce top-quality deliverables.
- Support business development and intellectual property development efforts.
- Identify opportunities to ensure project success and client satisfaction, as well as keeping abreast of consulting and pharmaceutical market trends and challenges.
- Coach and mentor staff to develop effective analytic, communication, consulting, and project delivery skills.
- Minimum 3 year's experience on life science projects at a leading strategy consulting organization and a consistent top performer with accelerated career progression
- Extensive experience with MS Office product suite, with demonstrated competence delivering data-driven analytical insights and recommendations using spreadsheets and presentations
- Demonstrated quantitative and analytical skills; ability to turn raw data into executive summaries
- Ability to collaborate with internal and client teams, shift priorities and meet strict deadlines
- Strong business acumen - demonstrated knowledge of key issues and current developments in the pharmaceutical/biotech and healthcare industries is required
- Exceptional business communication, writing, presentation and listening skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and efficient in a virtual environment
- Enthusiastic team player with a can-do attitude and proven ability to drive results; a strong work ethic and ability to work in virtual office environment
- Bachelor’s degree (advanced degree preferred) in engineering, business, or a life sciences discipline with excellent academic record
- Advanced degree from top ranked university program in life sciences, biotech, or health management related discipline with excellent academic record (MBA or PhD strongly preferred)
- optional field 1
- Thursday, March 8, 2018
RxC International is a premier life sciences strategy consulting company. We are actively recruiting for Strategy Consulting Managers to join our growing and entrepreneurial team. At RxC International you will work with industry and consulting experts on challenging, complex projects across multiple therapeutic and functional areas. You will be expected to deliver top quality strategic and operational solutions to our clients.
Qualifications and Skills
Legal authorization to work without sponsorship in the U.S.
Reasonable travel is expected to support clients. Work from home, dedicated office space required
Multiple locations - preference near our east coast offices in Morristown, NJ; Cambridge, MA
Compensation and benefits: Competitive offering
RxC International is a premier life sciences management consulting firm. RxC collaborates with clients to identify and develop growth opportunities. The firm combines strategic, operational and C-Suite expertise to create value for clients. The firm has deep expertise in corporate strategy, new product strategy, and commercial excellence. RxC offices are in Morristown (NJ), Cambridge (MA), and San Diego (CA). For more information please visit us at www.rxcinternational.com