Aug 28, 2014
- Superior knowledge on Programming CNC machines efficiently to produce parts to customer blue print specification while adhering to quality and safety standards.
- Plan programming by studying blueprints, 3D models, dimensions, and tolerances to yield a respectable and functional final product.
- Accomplishes organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- MINIMUM 5-10+ YEARS EXPERIENCE PROGRAMMING CNC MACHINES.
- EXPERIENCED WITH SOLIDWORKS, PARTMAKER AND FEATURECAM.
- MANUFACTURING/ MACHINE SHOP OPERATIONS EXPERIENCE A MUST.
- MUST HAVE THOROUGH UNDERSTANDING AND ABILITY TO READ /INTERPRET BLUEPRINTS.
- Conceptual Skills, Process Improvement, Verbal Communication, Functional and Technical Skills, Tooling, Coordination.
- MUST USE ALL INSPECTION EQUIPMENT (CALIPERS, OPTICAL COMPARITORS, MICROMETER, ETC.)
- COMPUTER SKILLS SUCH AS MS WORD AND EXCEL A BONUS.
- SELF-MOTIVATED, WILLING TO GROW WITH PMMI.
- optional field 1
- Friday, November 30, 2018
Programmer of CNC Machines – Advanced Manufacturing - Medical Device & Components
Salaried - $70,000 - $90,000
Join our growing Team
PMMI, Precision Metal Machining, Inc. is a first class 34,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility in Carlstadt, NJ with over 40 employees. Our product line includes Orthopedic/Medical Device and Components.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Excellent working conditions, Medical, 401K.
Salaried position range of $70,000 to $90,000 depending on experience.
PMMI – Precision Metal Machining, Inc.: Manufacturing facility, with 32 years of experience, specializing in the orthopedic and medical device markets. Expertise in high quality manufacturing in both metals and plastics from prototypes to production, including complete assemblies. PMMI certifications included: ISO 13485, ISO 9001:2008, ITAR, Gov’t Contracted, FDA Registered and we are Veteran Owned. EOE.