Aug 28, 2014
- 10+ years of experience in a business analyst or BI analyst role, knowing and understanding marketing trends
- 5+ years of experience working with the ServiceNow platform
- 5+ years of experience leading global project rollouts
- A broad working knowledge and understanding of Service Management Processes across the various business functions (IT, HR, ITFM, Facilities, PPS, etc.), as well as of the ServiceNow solutions that support these business functions
- Proven experience in defining and deploying 'to be' Continual Service Improvement processes and in identifying solutions from a people, process and technology perspective
- ITSM Consulting Experience
- ITSM Toolsets
- Solid experience in requirements gathering, including experience in creating process documentation
- Understanding of business and technical terminology and concepts that the products delivers, including terminology around Continuous Improvement, Key Performance Indicators, Metrics, Dashboards, Trending, Target Setting, etc.
- Aptitude to interact with and influence a wide range of employees, including executives, senior management, and entry-level personnel
- Ability to understand and challenge business needs of customers in the area of continuous performance improvement
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong presentation and facilitation skills (proficiency in Visio, Word and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) while providing thought leadership to Performance Analytics sponsors/stakeholders in solving business process and/or technical problems
- Experience in analyzing and recommending reporting strategies based on business priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- BA/BS degree highly desired
- US Citizenship required
- optional field 1
- Friday, March 9, 2018
Unisys is a global information technology (“IT”) company. We work with many of the world’s largest companies and government organizations to solve their most pressing IT and business challenges. We specialize in providing integrated, leading-edge solutions to clients in the government, financial services and commercial markets. Our offerings include cloud and infrastructure services, application services, security solution and high-end server technology. We have more than 20,000 associates serving clients around the world. For more information, visit www.unisys.com.Work with ServiceNow clients to optimize their service delivery for clients across North America. This role will assist clients in their efforts to take advantage of the ServiceNow functional capabilities and to improve their Continual Service Improvement processes. Responsible for supporting the development of company market requirements for specific product(s) or product line(s), services and solutions portfolios. Responsible for supporting new solutions and assisting in the solutions processes. Provides support in the development of new business plans, managing lifecycles, and product positioning in the market place. Oversees the expansion of services as identifying customer needs.
Do you have what it takes to be mission-critical? Apply Now.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.