Aug 28, 2014
- General hardware break/fix of laptops, desktops, some server work
- Troubleshooting and repair of hardware and software issues to maintain business continuity
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair printers (HP, Lexmark), phones, peripheral equipment and other devices like Blackberries or handhelds
- New hardware upgrades; installs, moves, adds, changes in a laptop and desktop environment
- Optimizing hardware/software/networking products and configurations as scripted ensuring customer satisfaction.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Background investigation and drug screen required
- 3 or more years of experience in a hands-on desk side support role required
- Must have valid driver’s license with reliable vehicle and appropriate insurance (required)
- Advanced knowledge of Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office software required
- Experience supporting Apple / Mac / iOS products required. Apple certification strongly desired.
- Proficient with PC hardware repair and can troubleshoot/resolve software and operating system issues.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills required.
- A+, Lenovo, Dell and HP certifications a plus
- optional field 1
- Thursday, March 8, 2018
Unisys is a global information technology (“IT”) company. We work with many of the world’s largest companies and government organizations to solve their most pressing IT and business challenges. We specialize in providing integrated, leading-edge solutions to clients in the government, financial services and commercial markets. Our offerings include cloud and infrastructure services, application services, security solution and high-end server technology. We have more than 20,000 associates serving clients around the world. For more information, visit www.unisys.com.
Responsible for on-site installing, maintaining and repairing company and multi-vendor systems which include hardware, software and networking products as well as operating systems. Ensures customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventative maintenance and configurations which may impact product performance. Takes responsibility for potential or desired follow-up services or problem escalation.
The General Duties:
Do you have what it takes to be mission-critical? Apply Now.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.