- Research and proposes the acquisition of new software and utilities.
- Can integrate and interface disparate technologies
- Implements and maintains software, utilities, tools and scripts to automate or improve user experiences and efficiencies.
- Can script, and code as necessary
- Ability to maximize utilization of the functionality of in-use technologies
- IT related responsibilities as assigned by IT Management
- College degree preferred, High School Diploma required
- Technology certifications, in lieu of college degree
- 4+ years of experience in IT, with a focus on application deployment
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a wide range of people, including; senior leadership, colleagues, Consumers, Aides and Vendors
- Ability to follow direction, set priorities, coordinate and organize multiple tasks and maintain control of workflow
- Proficient productivity suites, and other LOB applications
- optional field 1
- Wednesday, January 10, 2018
The following are the responsibilities and expectations for this position:
The Application Specialist configures and deploys off the shelf as well as highly customizable lign-of-business applications, utilities and tools.
Education and Experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 /yearRequirements: Years of experience: 3-4