Aug 28, 2014
- Help Spin expand its products and services to new cities
- Tailor messaging to communicate benefits of micro-mobility to various stakeholders
- Create new business leads and convert inbound inquiries into advocates.
- Contact organizations by email/phone/social media/conferences
- Interview organizations to understand their perspective on scooters and willingness to partner with Spin
- Contribute to a strong department and company culture.
- Dedicated and driven to growing our company quickly and responsibly.
- Support management in tracking the regions’ progress, including updating the company’s CRM and its other sales and business development tools.
- Customize and deliver demos, onsite presentations, and staff our conference booths
- Willing to travel up to 25% of time.
- This person will focus on markets within an assigned region.
- Ideal location is our San Francisco headquarters, but remote applicants will be considered.
- 3+ years of experience in a business development, sales development, community development, or coalition building function in an individual contributor role..
- Focus on discovery, qualification, and partnership execution for organizations in a teamed or matrixed approach
- Interest in our industry or a relevant industry, such as Tech, Transportation, Government, Education, Sustainability, Urban Planning, Business Development, Government Relations
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Working knowledge and skills in Google products, Microsoft Suite, and Salesforce.
- Ability to prioritize, maintain attention to detail, and manage a high volume of conversations at different lifecycle stages.
- Experience interacting with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and help shape and establish the company’s industry leadership
- Great health benefits
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Daily lunches
- Commuter benefits, including free Spin credits every month
- Monthly credit for Transportation including Bart/Uber/Lyft
- Monthly cellphone bill stipend
- Generous travel and expense policy
- Competitive salary
- optional field 1
- Monday, February 4, 2019
Spin is expanding quickly and looking for top-tier talent to help us bring affordable and accessible transportation options to cities and define what future safe streets will look like. At Spin, Community Partnerships Managers are responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with local organizations within an assigned regional territory, thereby turning them into advocates for scooter sharing and Spin. These relationships are critical for us to fulfill our partnership promise and are key contacts as we influence government and campus decisions. We are looking for a results-oriented business development professional, who wants to contribute to fast new business growth in a collaborative environment.
Spin operates electric scooters in cities and campuses nationwide, bringing sustainable last-mile mobility solutions to diverse communities.. Recognized for its consistent cooperation and collaboration with cities, Spin partners closely with transportation planners, elected officials, community groups, and university administrators to bring stationless mobility options to streets in a responsible and carefully orchestrated manner.
Based in San Francisco, Spin is a diverse team of engineers, designers, urban planners, policymakers, lawyers and operators with experience from Y Combinator, Lyft, Uber, local and federal government, and the transportation advocacy world. Spin was known for launching the first stationless mobility program in Seattle, and has since expanded to become the exclusive electric scooter partner in mid-sized cities like Coral Gables, Florida and Lexington, Kentucky, and one of a few permitted scooter operators in large cities like Denver, Detroit, and Washington, D.C. The team embeds in cities and neighborhoods to understand their specific transportation needs, and hires locally from the community.