- Meet or exceed targeted new accounts sales, new sales revenue, current account retention targets.
- Develop promotable salespeople, this means, hire staff that have potential.
- Oversee sales operations for our team which will be in multiple states, and multiple countries.
- Have a continuous 3 Month Business Development Plan compared to annual sales goals.
- Build a 3 Month Business Development Plan with each salesperson, which includes weekly / monthly updates in order to stay on track
- Provide top management with business and/or activities plans as requested
- Conduct Monthly and Quarterly reviews with all Sales Team members..
- Maintain a sales force in which all sales employees have the capacity to work and produce results at quota level or greater
- Always maintain 100% manpower in all sales territories (this will require close communications with HR on a regular basis)
- Make effective, timely de-selection decisions and keep CSO in the loop
- Maintain a system of interviewing/recruiting that will ensure a bench of qualified sales candidates
- Provide accurate activity driven, forecasts, and sales reports in a timely manner
- Track and catalogue all sales employees’ daily activities via CRM / SAP tool.
- Respond quickly and appropriately to all salesperson activity and/or results deviations
- Give comprehensive new hire training to all salespeople to include all aspects of the salesperson’s job description
- Provide each salesperson time for detailed pre and post call coaching
- Ensure that the working environment is positive and uplifting by maintaining a professional office environment
- Support all company marketing plans
- Role play and practice presentations with sales force so that they are fully prepared
- Run appropriate sales contests and incentives in concert with the market development plan
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of sales management experience required
- Garment Industry experience preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office products required, especially Excel, Word.
- optional field 1
- Wednesday, March 7, 2018
Inside Sales Manager - Brooklyn New York
Salary: Nice base + comm
Drive a sales force that markets & sells a full line of medical uniforms B2B as targeted accounts.
Sales and Activity Reporting:
Salesperson Training and Development:
Education and Experience Requirements:
If you, or someone you know fits the criteria above - please email a resume for immediate consideration to: Horowitzavi@gmail.com