- Have run an Amazon store with more than 1 million dollar sales per year
- Have experience promote new listing to Best Seller within 6-8 weeks.
- Amazon PPC Ads.
- Oversee and optimize product listings using strong knowledge of keyword research, Amazon algorithm, and product search rankings.
- Maintain detailed understanding of the mechanics of all backend tools, processes, and systems.
- Monitor, analyze and report on marketplace performance metrics, sales, competitive listings, and pricing.
- Proactively identify product, service, and issues and resolve them accordingly.
- Work with internal and external resources to ensure products are accurately described and priced.
- Increase listing visibility and traffic through tools and promotions.
- Track weekly performance metrics and implement strategy to improve them.
- Lead projects and objectives that improve operations.
- Manage and maintain strategies on Amazon
- 3+ years’ experience with specifically Amazon (Seller Central).
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work efficiently and effectively within a collaborative, cross-functional environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail, the ability to plan strategically, and to manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Ability to create, analyze, and comprehend data and sales analytics for use in forecasting, production, and communication with others.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fluid, fast-paced team environment while meeting critical deadlines.
- optional field 1
- Monday, January 8, 2018
Seeking a Top Tier Amazon Specialist.
Detail-oriented team player with exceptional judgment to manage listings and grow sales on Amazon. This position will be responsible for the effective use of Seller Central, managing listings, optimizing product visibility, analyzing data and growing revenue working at both the strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth) and at the tactical level (managing campaigns with site merchandising tools, analyzing traffic data, and solving problems).
Salary commensurate with experienceRequirements: Years of experience: 3-4