Aug 28, 2014
- optional field 1
- Friday, May 11, 2018
I’m looking for a right hand e-commerce marketing manager who can lead all the client services work. This is fast-paced work with demanding deadlines and lots of moving parts. The main function of this role is that of ‘executor’. You will be translating all the ideas, strategies and visions into actionable items, tasks, time frames and objectives and then getting them done. You will need to think creatively and strategically while being able to get down to work. There is a lot of variety in the day to day tasks and it’s critical that you can be comfortable working on exciting ‘fun’ tasks and then shifting to dry, repetitive tasks that just need to get done, without your enthusiasm, passion and drive diminishing.
This is a remote role with flexibility to be P/T or F/T.
You will own the following arenas across several brands:
– Social media
– Email marketing
– Content coordinator (managing a team of freelance writers)
– Outreach (managing PR and outreach projects)
Role Responsibilities Include:
– Client Interactions
Running client calls, taking notes, updating strategy accordingly and implementation
Inbox management and monitoring
Shipping and delivery
– Sales Channel Management
Managing the sales channels and platforms such as, Amazon, Houzz, Shopify,
Writing product descriptions
Choosing product imagery
– Content Management
Blog calendar planning
– Email Marketing
Metrics and analytics
Email your answers to the following questions:
1) Why would you be a great fit for this role?
2) What is the hardest you’ve ever worked on something in your life?
3) How would your co-workers describe your work ethic?
4) Best book you’ve read or podcast you listened to recently?
Please include information of what you have been up to recently and your past experience. Send emails to info (@) thebrandbuilders (.) coRequirements: Years of experience: N/A
– It cannot be stressed enough: You *must* have an incredible level of attention to detail for this role
– Strong copy editing and writing skills
– A passion for e-commerce
– Independent, self-starter who thrives on taking initiative and taking tasks to completion
– Must be a curious person with is always looking to learn
– Must have excellent communication skills. Your ability to communicate through written word is imperative
– A dogged approach to followup on inconsistencies and things that seem like errors, as well as followup with teammates on getting everything you need, combined with ability to find the answers independently where possible
– Experience working in HubSpot preferred
Email resume & cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org