Aug 28, 2014
- Contribute to an Agile team by designing clean, ergonomic and intuitive user interfaces.
- Design marketing materials for email campaigns, web landing pages and brochures.
- Recommend best practices to other members of the marketing and software development teams
- Work collaboratively with QA professionals to encourage defect prevention over detection
- Solid experience and competence in InDesign, video production and web design technologies like HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in graphic design, UX design or equivalent
- Portfolio of work completed and recommendations from colleagues / professors. Work experience a big plus
- Superior organization and communication skills
- optional field 1
- Wednesday, March 7, 2018
Graphic Design, UX Design - Queens, New York
Salary: Commensurate with experience
>> Hours: Flexibility with hours, e.g. can work M-Th 9-2PM and make up time missed later in evening or weekends etc. <<
Graphic Design, UX Design, Front End Web Design
A leader in innovative crowd sourced solutions for academic, educational and corporate research, based out of Queens, NY, is looking for a Graphic Design, UX Design, Front End Web Design specialist to help build the next generation of their software platform and market offerings.
You will be working with a senior management composed of social and computer research scientists and a team of software engineers to improve current and develop new User Interfaces, design the front end of our website and to design marketing materials for our flagship product: an SaaS web application that manages research studies and processes tens of thousands of crowd sourced studies daily.
Required Skills and Experience:
Your resume will be handled with strict confidentiality: Horowitzavi@gmail.com