Aug 28, 2014
- Create strategies, including pricing strategy, to successfully launch healthcare products.
- Direct all pre-launch activities. Work with the departments to develop marketing/sales materials..
- Sale Support specialists in all regions through product launch and post-launch. Sales and marketing tool development, educate about marketing& pricing strategy, positioning, & customer targeting
- Drive market development activities.
- Develop and execute worldwide marketing plans, including market assessment, prioritization and development, and planning, etc.
- Own a detailed understanding of competitive landscape and continually re-assess competitive landscape
- Develop external relationships with key opinion leaders in the laboratory, public health, hospital, lean and other appropriate areas related to platform usage and adoption.
- Define and champion brand strategy within organization and secure needed resources
- Work closely with Healthcare Economics team to develop models and programs that will support and drive market adoption.
- Effectively partner and collaborate with regional marketing leaders, upstream marketing, R&D, Clinical and Scientific Affairs, Business Development and other functions to ensure appropriate inputs into portfolio and marketing strategy.
- Experience in worldwide strategic marketing, global marketing and product management in healthcare companies with a focus on platform development and commercial launch.
- Experience developing and operationalizing SaaS pricing model
- Experience with one or more of the following related technologies – Middleware, HL7/ASTM, Data Analytics
- Demonstrated skills in development and execution of successful new product launch plans that have provided rapid, global, market penetration and uptake in fast moving, competitive markets.
- Strategic agility and action oriented with the ability to drive results
- A strategic thinker with project skills; proven analytical skills with the ability to translate data into actionable plans; demonstrated ability to develop and implement marketing and product strategies, convert them into tactical marketing plans, execute and deliver results..
- Leadership presence with ability to utilize organizational channels, experience and influencing skills to effectively negotiate and persuade others, comfortable with complex and matrixed-team environments.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines in an environment of competing priorities. Ability to routinely work on multiple tasks with multiple people while effectively prioritizing.
- optional field 1
- Thursday, January 11, 2018
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, computer science, or within a technical area of focus.
MBA is a plus
Required experience: Marketing: 5 years
Apply here: https://royceashlandgroup.catsone.com/ca reers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrde rID=10200797