- Copy-writing for online platforms and offline marketing needs Website design, content and upkeep
- Create and implement target strategies to improve internal branding Develop and design marketing collateral and branding materials
- Create and execute content marketing– writing blog and social media posts and corporate culture communications
- Brainstorm and generate ideas for unique social media content for all social media platforms
- Assist with various PR efforts to increase company awareness
- Stay up to date on new social media tools and best practices
- Experience working with clients in the architectural field
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong writing skills Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to identify challenges and opportunities
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently Punctual, organized, and reliable Graphic Design experience
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign / Photoshop / Illustrator)
- Microsoft Excel
- Social Media
- Marketing: 2 years
- Social Media: 3 years
- optional field 1
- Monday, January 8, 2018
We are looking for a Social Media Marketing Manager to join a creative team based out of Brooklyn.
You will be responsible for overseeing marketing policies and programs, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase brand awareness.
Competitive salary and benefits package.
Job Type: Full-time
Please send a resume to this email: Horowitzavi@gm ail.com