Aug 28, 2014
- Collaborate with Office of the CEO to own and drive CEO level priorities across the organization (and externally) with a rapidly evolving set of initiatives.
- Take ownership of select projects – managing them from beginning to end and communicating progress plan to CEO and other executives.
- Partner with the Executive Assistant to manage CEO’s inbox, including assisting with follow up and routing opportunities.
- Manage and drive decision making process amongst key stakeholders.
- Synthesize information from various departments enabling the CEO and team to make key strategic decisions in a timely manner.
- Join CEO for internal and external meetings, drive effective follow up, including correspondence and next steps.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a relevant field
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar strategic position; working closely with and for a high-profile individual is highly valued.
- Proven past experience with project management including the capacity to manage multiple projects and priorities at an extremely fast-paced schedule.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to quickly learn and absorb new information
- Excellent communication and analytical skills with the ability to communicate with a broad range of stakeholders at all levels.
- optional field 1
- Monday, March 12, 2018
MediaMath’s strength is in numbers. Our technology analyzes 200 billion customer opportunities daily– more volume than the top 10 stock exchanges in the world, combined. Over 700 Mathletes in 16 global offices are trusted by two-thirds of the Fortune 500 and partner with thousands of marketers to ensure brands connect with right audiences, in the right place, in the right time.
We believe consumers want to have meaningful conversations with their favorite and yet-to-be-discovered brands across all digital touchpoints. Our omnichannel, integrated programmatic platform unites digital media and big data to maximize the return on every marketing dollar spent by making advertising relevant, personalized, measurable and controllable.
From inventing the DSP category in 2007 to being named a DMP Forrester Challenger (our first year participating in the DMP Wave!) in 2017, we continue to deliver results for marketers more quickly and accurately than any other solution.
Technology is changing the way brands interact with consumers. MediaMath is powering that change. Come be a part of it!
We are seeking a process oriented advisor to drive MediaMath’s exciting growth trajectory forward by supporting and delivering on the strategic priorities of its founder and CEO, Joe Zawadzki. As a key member of the CEO’s team you will be responsible for organizing, analyzing and driving day to day priorities, process efficiencies and relationships for the office of the CEO. The Advisor will prep the CEO on meetings and projects to produce follow-up action items that they will drive to completion, as well as partner closely with his Executive Assistant on day to day tasks and efficiencies. This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious individual, willing to roll up their sleeves, in order to gain experience and insight into global company operations from an accomplished executive and entrepreneur. We are looking for a solution orientated, self-starter who can drive outcomes in a structured way, with a can-do will-do attitude. The right person is persistent and comfortable managing changing priorities in an ambiguous environment.
This is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities. As part of our global team, you may be required to be work off-hours or be on-call on a rotating basis. Other duties may be assigned, as needed. MediaMath retains the right to change job duties at any time.
MediaMath is privately held, employee owned, and headquartered in New York. Mathletes enjoy: Company equity. Performance Bonus. Comprehensive Insurance. Global Internal Mobility. Open Paid Time Off, Philanthropy and Holidays. 401(k) match. Paid Parental Leave. Cell Phone Reimbursement. Modern office space. Onsite Fitness & Wellness. MediaMath.org.