Aug 28, 2014
- Recruits for USY Summer Programs. Travels to Conventions, regional events, kehillot, summer camp and Israel fairs, parlor meetings and other venues to recruit applicants for these programs.
- Assembles all Marketing Kits for programs.
- Works with Projects Coordinator and Communications department to create print and web based materials for marketing purposes.
- Helps to train USYers, summer program staff, and Regional Youth Directors to be part of a larger recruitment team.
- Develops new recruitment strategies.
- Handles various USY Israel Pilgrimage responsibilities as assigned.
- Strategically selling our programs through phone, email, and in person meetings.
- Daily responsibilities include inbound inquiries, welcome calls, outreach to Regional Directors and staff.
- In general, this position requires an ability to work in a team environment, take ownership of projects, excellent networking, communications, problem solving abilities, and a flexible approach.
- Clear understanding of the Conservative Judaism movement and its religious responsibilities. This position will become a role model for the constituency of the USCJ.
- Clear understanding of the USY and Kadima programs and experience or exposure to either USY on Wheels and/or Pilgrimage Program.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, together with the ability to work collaboratively and courteously with colleagues throughout USCJ, lay management and colleagues.
- Ability to think and write creatively and create enthusiasm through the written word.
- Demonstrably strong planning and organizational skills.
- Flexibility and initiative, as well as the ability to work independently, combined with the skills for thriving in a team environment to achieve USCJ goals.
- Strong time management skills and ability to organize prioritize and complete multiple tasks simultaneously with close attention to detail and prioritization to meet deadlines.
- A true passion for travel and the ability to travel both domestically and international.
- optional field 1
- Wednesday, April 10, 2019
USY Program Coordinator USCJ
Mission Critical: The Program Coordinator is a key player on the USY Summer Programs team.
Working as the lead recruiter for USY Summer Programs and the liaison to the Israel office, this individual is critical to the success of our summer programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Knowledge and Skills: