Aug 28, 2014
- Ensures a direct-to-patient communication while maintaining a patient focused, positive and professional relationship between staff, patient, and family members.
- Reaches out to patients via telephone, email, or text methods to fulfill DSRIP initiatives as guided by DSRIP PMO.
- Maximizes workflow by organizing, tracking, and communicating with staff members, patients, and other services to achieve DSRIP goals.
- Complies with applicable policies and procedures and supports the Compliance Program.
- Contributes to organizational operations by performing other duties as may be required.
- High Scholl diploma.
- Minimum of 2 years previous job related experience
- Creative thinker, can-do attitude, ability to multi task, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Effective communication skills for accurate, concise, and organized verbal and written communication.
- Competitive Salaries
- Robust Benefits Package, including:
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance and Disability Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- 403B Retirement Savings Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Programs
- The opportunity to Work in a Collegial Environment with a Family of Colleagues Who Care About Your Success
- optional field 1
- Wednesday, January 3, 2018
Refuah Health Center seeks dedicated and self-motivated candidates to assist in achieving VBP measures- (Value Based Payments). The candidate will be responsible for fulfilling set goals as directed by the NYS DOH guidelines. Tasks will include coordinating provider and patient schedules, outreach to prevent hospital admissions, and medication adherence initiatives.
Why join our team?
Join Today! Email your resume to zspitzer@rhcnys. com