Aug 28, 2014
- Checks incoming material for quality and quantity against invoices, purchase orders, packing slips, contract order release forms, or other documents
- Stocks shelves and keeps stock in order and helps in bringing stock to supply rooms located within Refuah Health Center.
- Issues general and specialized goods and supplies as per request and tickets from the “Get Help” ticketing system.
- Maintains storerooms, warehouses in clean, neat, and orderly condition.
- Contributes to organizational operations by performing other duties as may be required.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have an acceptable driving record.
- One year experience in warehousing, storekeeping including some clerical work preferred
- Bend or stoop repeatedly or continually over time to unpack, unload, or shelve items
- Move objects weighing up to 50 pounds short and long distances including using a hand truck or cart when needed
- Lift arm above shoulder level to stock and readjust shelves.
- Competitive Salaries
- Robust Benefits Package, including:
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance and Disability Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- 403B Retirement Savings Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Programs
- The opportunity to Work in a Collegial Environment with a Family of Colleagues Who Care About Your Success
- optional field 1
- Wednesday, January 3, 2018
Refuah Health Center, a multidisciplinary community health center in Spring Valley NY, seeks responsible individual for Inventory Assistant Position.
The Inventory Assistant performs manual and clerical work such as gathering receipts, stocking, assisting with delivery of supplies, materials, records and equipment throughout the facility.
Hours for this position are:
Monday thru Thursday: 1 pm to 7 pm
Sunday: 9 am to 3 pm
Why join our team?