Aug 28, 2014
- optional field 1
- Tuesday, March 12, 2019
Religious Zionists of America-Mizrachi, an ideological and educational organization instilling the values and aims of Religious Zionism in the American Jewish community, seeks an Office Manager.
Candidate should be familiar with Jewish tradition and motivated to make a difference. He or she should be organized, capable of multi-tasking, skilled at creative problem-solving, and able to communicate professionally, both orally and in writing. Knowledge of Hebrew a plus.
He or she must have strong computer skills including knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel. Prior experience with social media, Constant Contact, CRM software, and WordPress desirable.
This is an opportunity to learn about the breadth of the organized Jewish community in the United States, Israel and abroad and to grow as a Jewish Professional. Responsibilities include:
• Maintaining a productive and functioning office in Director’s absence
• Organizing events and facilitating program logistics
• Answering and placing calls to other professionals and donors
• Processing and writing emails, drafting letters, and arranging mailings
• Updating organization website and social media sites
• Processing donations and maintaining financial records
• Planning ahead to meet the office’s needs
• Supporting the Director in his work as needed
Employment Terms and Compensation:
• Full time 9-5 (leave early for Shabbat) [Four-day work week / Flex Hours / Work-from-home days will be considered]
• Standard paid vacation/sick & personal days package
• $35,000-$45,000 depending on experience and work week
• No health or other benefits available
Please submit resume to: Rabbi David Israel, Executive VP, at email@example.com