Aug 28, 2014
- Coordinate extensive domestic and international travel which includes flights, transportation, hotel accommodations, dinner reservations etc. Must keep on top of active trips to be able to reschedule based on last minute requests/changes
- Create, review, complete and submit expense reports
- Maintain covered persons' calendars and contacts in Microsoft Outlook; set up internal and external meetings of individuals at all levels
- Create detailed travel itineraries including scheduling internal and client meetings, scheduling cars for road shows, and scheduling chartered flights
- Communicate with investors to obtain information for correspondence
- Compile and distribute materials for periodic team meetings
- General telephone coverage. Respond/resolve to immediate questions to dispose of matters to conserve MD's time which requires displaying diplomacy with individuals of all levels
- Organize and maintain detailed notes on Salesforce for all investors and potential investors managed by investor relations professionals
- Maintain confidentiality of all sensitive and confidential issues
- Regularly monitoring email at night / weekends and holidays
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5 - 8 years' of experience
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to work independently with strong follow-through skills.
- Flexibility to manage moderate degree of multiple and changing priorities; resourcefulness in executing projects.
- Collaborative/teamwork attitude and skills
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented (attention to detail a must)
- Excellent communication and logistical skills - both written and oral. Must display diplomacy when dealing with individuals of all levels both internal and external
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and at a high energy level with in a team
- optional field 1
- Monday, January 8, 2018
Our client is seeking an Executive Assistant with 5-8 years of experience supporting high level executives. The principal responsibility of this position is to provide administrative support to one Managing Directors within this Financial Services company. Other responsibilities include providing onsite support for Executive Committee members when they visit the New York office. This position must be able to prioritize assigned multiple tasks and work under pressure in a deadline-oriented environment.
Working hours: M-F
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.