- optional field 1
- Monday, May 14, 2018
Job Title: Finance/Accounting Manager
Duration: Full Time
Location: New York, NY
As a Manager in our CFO Accounting consultant group you will help to lead engagements for new and existing clients of varying sizes and with varying needs. The Manager will help to supervise junior members of the team in executing and maintaining all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures. This includes payment of all invoices, issuance of bills and collection of cash. The Manager will also work with the CFO team to support clients with ongoing accounting needs, including invoicing and allocation etc.
• Liaison with the clients' external auditors, administrator, HR/payroll, and other service providers
• Calculation of management fees and incentive allocation
• Expense tracking and approvals
• Provide operational support for clients
• Fund and management company financial statement preparation/review
• Accounting principles and issues research, as needed
• Assist in evaluating current financial and accounting process for new clients, propose improvements and help coordinate implementation efforts
• Service provider recommendations and vetting
• Lead client execution and act as main point of contact on accounts
• Attend and lead meetings for client engagements
• Travel to client's offices as needed
• Arrange, coordinate and participate in weekly, monthly or as needed conference calls with NY office and clients.
• Assist in the opening of brokerage and bank accounts
• Review of service provider contracts and fund documents
• Advise clients on various issues as they arise
If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me ASAP at (732) 369-4961, even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP.
We are a rapidly growing consulting firm with over 350 employees successfully placed throughout the United States. Our present clientele ranges from mid-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies. Our firm has been consistently recognized for providing outstanding service to our clients , creating solutions to challenges, and identifying innovative methods to source the most qualified candidates with the ever changing industry demands.
We look forward to working with you and creating a long-standing partnership together. For more information about our services and current career opportunities please visit us at: www.aptask.com
ApTask | Certified MBE
379 Thornall Street, 2nd Floor
Edison, NJ 08837