Aug 28, 2014
- Release customer orders and process invoices to be sent to customers in a timely fashion
- Receive and posts payments in the form of checks, bank wires, credit cards and ACH to Accounts Receivable Ledger
- Reconcile customer accounts to ensure that customer's payments are applied correctly to invoices to avoid/correct discrepancies
- Analyze, research, and process customer deductions and post to appropriate GL account
- Communicates with customers to investigate and resolve un-reconcilable payments and unauthorized deductions from payments
- Investigate all Customer discrepancies and apply established Company procedures for unresolved payments
- Call Customers to follow up on past due payments
- Follow up with insurance for delinquent customers
- Associates/ Bachelor's Degree preferred
- A/R and Collections experience preferred
- General understanding of bookkeeping, credits and debits
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- QuickBooks experience is preferred
- Thorough, organized and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Previous experience in wholesale environment is a plus
- United Healthcare Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental)
- 10-15 Paid Holidays Off!
- Short/Long Term Disability 100% Company Paid
- Life Insurance 100% Company Paid
- 401K Options!
- Great Employee Discounts!
- optional field 1
- Monday, March 5, 2018
We are searching for an Accounts Receivable Clerk in the Edison, NJ (near Highland Park, NJ).
Years of experience: 3-4
What We Offer!
Great opportunity to work for a growing and exciting company!
All applicants are subject to a background screening.
Send resume to Human Resources